typing board thing is called what?

Options
I am trying to buy something on line on ebay, but I don't know what to type in to find it. I was hoping someone would know what it is called.
It is the board you stand up and you can put the papers on it that you want to read from while you are typing. Does anyone know what that is called specifically?
Thanks,
SM

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I am trying to buy something on line on ebay, but I don't know what to type in to find it. I was hoping someone would know what it is called.
    It is the board you stand up and you can put the papers on it that you want to read from while you are typing. Does anyone know what that is called specifically?
    Thanks,
    SM
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    This probably isn't exactly what your looking for, but a plain old music stand works well for that too!!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Thanks, but nope, I need it for work and I don't have a lot of room for that. I had one before and it has a clear ruller that you can move down the page are you type stuff down to keep you in spot. I am working with a lot of small print and very particular, I need something to keep me in the right spot.
    Thanks for the idea though.
    SM
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    document holder???
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    document holder???
    Maybe, I will try that. thanks!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Yep, I found them!!! Thanks, I feel silly or not awake now. That was so simple...Document holder.:laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. You can get them pretty cheap at walmart or staples. look in the stationary section
  • lisabeavers
    Options
    its called a typing stand, and you can actually buy one that adheres to your monitor on a little arm so you don't have to take up any of your desk space at all :)
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    A receipe book holder would also work. Available at any kitchen store.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    paper holdy thingy??

That is what I asked the stock clerk for at work, and she gave it to me! LOL
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    paper holdy thingy??

Luv it when you talk "tech" :laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    paper holdy thingy??

Luv it when you talk "tech" :laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:

yep, just call me 'techie' or' techster' just dont call me late for dinner! NO really! :laugh: