Unsure what my activity level should be at

Options
I am trying to figure out what I should put my activity level at...

I am 5 ft, 195 lbs
I stay home during the day but most of my day is spent doing dishes, laundry, preparing meals and many other active things through out the day...I rarely sit down except for meals and after the kiddos go to bed at night. I have been using the slightly active one but I am noticing that since I have added more exercise into my daily routine I extremely hungry even when my diary shows I have reached my calorie goal for the day. Anyone else in the same situation or think I should change my activity level to the next one?

Replies

• milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    it depends on what you are eating just as much what your activity level is. It does sound like you are lightly active, you could try getting in more filling foods towards the ends of the day where you say you feel the hungriest. A spoonful of peanut or almond butter, a handful of almonds, a hard boiled eggs are all good filling snacks that shouldn't do too much damage to your calories.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    Same old question - are you eating your exercise calories back? If you need more information about that use the search function:smile:
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I for surely eat my exercise calories and I am trying to eat more filling foods but I still feel just starving especially the days after I do my workouts and I am very good at drinking water (just not good at logging it).