august challengeeeeeee!!! :) rrreeeaadd me XD

Options
im really trying to lose 30 or more pounds by august..and i wanna start a challenge to keep me motivated!!!!!!! those who have the same goal are u up for the challenge?..i wanna make it interesting though :happy: each week we set up a goal on how many pounds we wanna lose in that week...3 teams of 6...the team that loses more pounds the next week decides the the goal weight for the new week..

whos up for it?...add me up if u are and pls type down ur starting weight current weight and goal weigh.

i also need names for the teams :)...so if u have any suggestions pls share away :):heart:

Replies

• Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20 lbs by August! Can I join?!
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20 lbs by August! Can I join?!

yess of course :)...tell me ur SW CW GW :)
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Need all the motivation I can get. SW 299 CW295 GW 160
  • Serenifly
    Options
    I'm guessin Starting Weight ? Current Weight? Goal Wieght?

Starting (AGAIN!)
    May 15 148 lbs

Current:
    June 8 142 Lbs

Goal Weight
    August 1st - 122 lbs

(i'm 5'2 and that allegedly is my 'ideal' weight)

How can we subscribe to this thread so it doesnt get lost in the shuffle?
  • jenjenlv
    jenjenlv Posts: 42
    Options
    Ugh me too! I need to loose 30, but what is SW and all that, sorry kinda new
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!

My SW (last week, on June 1st) was 182.0 lbs
    My CW is 177.8
    My GW is 150
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    I would like to join. Need all the motivation I can get. SW 299 CW295 GW 160

WELCOME :) i need the motivation too and i believe if i or anyone has a challenge theyd b motivated to drop those pounds :)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    im really trying to lose 30 or more pounds by august..and i wanna start a challenge to keep me motivated!!!!!!! those who have the same goal are u up for the challenge?..i wanna make it interesting though :happy: each week we set up a goal on how many pounds we wanna lose in that week...3 teams of 6...the team that loses more pounds the next week decides the the goal weight for the new week..

whos up for it?...add me up if u are and pls type down ur starting weight current weight and goal weigh.

i also need names for the teams :)...so if u have any suggestions pls share away :):heart:

Not to put a damper on your goal, but that's close to 4 lbs a week, especially if you are talking by the beginning of August. Usually the high end loss is 2 lbs a week, maybe 2.5 - 3 if you have a lot to lose. Having a goal is great, I'm just saying make sure it's attainable.
  • jenjenlv
    jenjenlv Posts: 42
    Options
    AH! I see what those mean:

Starting 210

Current: 170

Goal Weight 140
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    Ugh me too! I need to loose 30, but what is SW and all that, sorry kinda new

ohh haha sorry it means

starting weight
    current weight
    goal weight

welcome and best of luck :)
  • Serenifly
    Options
    so are we gonna do weekly weigh ins? how do the Pin UP Girls thread people do their thingy ? progress thingy ?
  • ladymoonlite
    Options

Not to put a damper on your goal, but that's close to 4 lbs a week, especially if you are talking by the beginning of August. Usually the high end loss is 2 lbs a week, maybe 2.5 - 3 if you have a lot to lose. Having a goal is great, I'm just saying make sure it's attainable.

i know it sounds a bit too much...but ill be happy with anything i lose by august even if its a little less than 30
  • thisismynewmindset
    Options

I am aware of this also... I just joined (ladymoonlite I sent you a message as well) and I want to lose 30 by the END of August.

Whether our goal is pretty aggressive or not, I still think we should try it!!!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am totally down
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    so are we gonna do weekly weigh ins? how do the Pin UP Girls thread people do their thingy ? progress thingy ?

just let me know how many pounds u lost within the week and ill post them up on the thread to keep track
  • klwalton88
    klwalton88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!

SW: 180
    CW: 180
    GW: 155 - 160
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    I am totally down

welcome :) and best of luck
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to look hot before vaca in August!

MSW: 193.3
    MCW: 178.5
    MGW: 140
  • ladymoonlite
    Options

I am aware of this also... I just joined (ladymoonlite I sent you a message as well) and I want to lose 30 by the END of August.

Whether our goal is pretty aggressive or not, I still think we should try it!!!

thats exactly how i feel...
    nothing is impossible and we would nvr know unless we try it out :)
  • thisismynewmindset
    Options
    Hey all!

I am completely in (as you can see from my previous posts) but now I have to go home and do some errands so I wont be on MFP for a few hours. PLEASE COUNT ME IN!!! I don't want to lose out on this opportunity because I logged off for a while...

And for group names I am up for anything! I am easy!! (... well, you know what I mean!)