New Member, Fitness Fanatic seeks extra motivation and other

Options
Hello,

My boot camp instructor suggested I begin logging my meals via Myfitnesspal, yet I had no idea how supportive the community portion of this website was- so impressive! I am eager to join the community in hopes of reaching my own fitness goals (plus I wouldn't mind learning a few new things from you all as well).

I'm a fitness enthusiast who spends 5-6 days a week doing some kind of exercise. I love weight lifting and marathon running and I hope to find the courage to try out Zumba or yoga classes. Physical activity is my life, and I am passionate about promoting and encouraging others to stay fit. For the past few months however I have been feeling mentally "unfit." Whether this is due to stress, a plateau in my weight loss journey, or whatever, I realized that I am in dire need of some help. Sometimes I forget why I "love" exercise and often see my 60 minutes on the treadmill as a chore.

If there are any very serious and committed fitness fans who are interested in a new "fitness pal," please feel free to add me. I like a challenge and will be happy to encourage you as you encourage me as well. This website looks fantastic and it sounds like most of the members here are incredibly supportive! I can't wait to contribute and collaborate with all of you.

Thanks!
Jamazur (Julia)