Doing my best!

Options
Let's see. In August of 2010, I weighed ~207 and was working out close to 2 hours per day. I struggled down to 198, and then in October I was on Prednisone (bronchitis! ugh!) and did not even get onto the scale. I finally worked up the nerve in February to get on the scale again, once my old clothes were fitting normally again, and found myself at 197. I'm a chemistry student in the top 3% of my class and I'm very active in my theatre troupe - I'm a very busy gal - yet somehow I managed to find the time to wrestle it down to 186.5. I seem to run into mini-plateaus every couple of pounds, so I was looking for a website to help me keep track of calories, calcium, sodium, and other aspects of what goes into my body. I stumbled onto MFP, and we'll have to see how this goes. My eventual goal weight is between 120 and 130 (I'm just under 5' tall, so this would put me at a normal BMI) but right now I'm just trying to hit 170.

Hello, everyone. It's nice to meet you. :)

Replies

• Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Welcome....it is nice to meet you.
    I too am very short. I measure exactly 5 feet tall. I would love to hit 125 .... I am sure we can do it!
  • XBabigrl72
    XBabigrl72 Posts: 88
    Options
    Very nice to meet you. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you. It takes a lot to say I'm going to stick to it but the out come when you do can be so rewarding.
  • ColleenMachine
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes! Good luck to you guys, too. I look forward to swapping stories.