Good-by

jamdblake4
jamdblake4 Posts: 179
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have reach my goal weight thanks Mike your site really helped:glasses: I just wanted to say good-by to the friend I have made here in the short time I've been around:heart: I might stop back after the bodybuilding show next month to let you all know how I did:smile:
I will be deleting my profile tomorrow. I hope everyone achives there goals keep up the good work.:drinker:

Replies

• I have reach my goal weight thanks Mike your site really helped:glasses: I just wanted to say good-by to the friend I have made here in the short time I've been around:heart: I might stop back after the bodybuilding show next month to let you all know how I did:smile:
    I will be deleting my profile tomorrow. I hope everyone achives there goals keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I have reach my goal weight thanks Mike your site really helped:glasses: I just wanted to say good-by to the friend I have made here in the short time I've been around:heart: I might stop back after the bodybuilding show next month to let you all know how I did:smile:

Take good care Jam....YAY for reaching your goal and best of luck with the bodybuilding show!!:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Congrats on reaching your goal! Good luck in all that you do!:flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Congratulations on reaching your goal! You'll be missed around here. Take care and good luck!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    I'm so excited you've met your goal - be sure to update us on the competition! Going to miss you Jam! :cry: Hope you have a great time at the competition! :flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations and Good Luck!:happy:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    congratulations and best of luck to ya. :drinker: Remember to flex hard and lock your poses.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Congratulations and good luck on the competition!!!! You don't have to leave us and delete your profile. There are a lot of members who have reached their goals and they are still here for support and inspiration. You can help others achieve what you have accomplished. But if you need to leave us, again, I wish you the best. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.