Day is going well.... so far.

Options
well, today is going well. i've followed my meal plan and my eating time schedule to a T,... and i'm feeling ok. my next snack is in 1.25 hours, and i'm looking forward to that.

i'm not sturggling today with the desire to binge as much as i was yesterday, but it is still defnitely there.

one thing too, is that i have a booming headache... might be sugar/caffeine/ fat withdrawls or something.

anyhow, day 2 is plugging along...

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    well, today is going well. i've followed my meal plan and my eating time schedule to a T,... and i'm feeling ok. my next snack is in 1.25 hours, and i'm looking forward to that.

i'm not sturggling today with the desire to binge as much as i was yesterday, but it is still defnitely there.

one thing too, is that i have a booming headache... might be sugar/caffeine/ fat withdrawls or something.

anyhow, day 2 is plugging along...
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    glad to see ya back :smooched:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    sounds like a withdrawal headache. I drink one 8 oz cup of coffee with tsp sugar and skim milk every morning - and if I don't have that one little cup, my head pounds by about 10:00.

do something to take your mind off food!

Take a bath, take a walk, take a nap! Just try to get your mind elsewhere!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    keep pluggin, you can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking. When I first started this journey I couldnt imagine not eating when I felt like it. I work from home and food is always a good excuse to stop working for a bit (I have replaced that with cleaning and you would be surprised how much WORK I get done staying at my desk!!)

I took out 24 almonds ( a serving ) in a baggie
    10 baby carrots (1 serving) in another baggie
    and ate them when I wanted.

I had to open the bag, take out 1 or 2 and then I chewed slowly.

It really worked for me.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I think I really need to make a eating schedule. I eat 2-3 times a day and half of the time I dont eat my exercise calories. Maybe I should make sure I eat 4-5 times a day instead. I am really bad at not eating breakfast. I have just never been that type of person. And above that I have cut out a lot of the extra calories. If I do make breakfast I now eat Eggbeaters instead of real eggs and that is plenty of calories less. Maybe I need to change my food diary to times instead of breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Connie
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I am on day 4 of staying within my calories & getting lots of exercise! I had a bad week last week and B-L-E-W my diet to shreds! I am determined to make it 10 days with no slip ups at ALL. Maybe that will work for you too...try to set a number of days (10 for me) and when I get there..I'm shooting for 20! :flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    If your getting bad headaches watch your water intake. You need at least 8 glasses a day. I'm really bad at it, and I've given myself some real headaches just from not enough fluid. Good Luck:flowerforyou: