Eyes Bigger Then Tummy

Options
Wasn't sure where to post this it didn't really fit any place.

I thought I'd treat myself tonight and was going to eat 2 full English muffin pizzas.. i got threw 1, both halves and was stuffed lol That never happens with normal pizza lol. threw the other one away.

Replies

• CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, THAT'S a Non Scale victory!! :drinker:
  • Javajunkie67
    Javajunkie67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love how much faster you get full now?

Way to go!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Fantastic! It seems like the more we're focusing on what we eat, we actually want less! It reminds me of the old weight loss hypnotherapy.
  • aconwell
    aconwell Posts: 5
    Options
    Omg, way to go you! That is so impressive. I have such issues throwing away food. I have that "clean your plate cuz there are people starving in Africa" theory stuck in my head. (So I do try to ensure that I only put correct portion sizes on my plate, lol). I have a similar story. Yesterday, I made myself 8 taquitos for lunch. I figured that any less would leave me hungry. I decided that the portion size was wrong. But then as I was eating them and thinking about the calories I was intaking. I was actually full after eating 5 (the correct portion size). I couldn't even imagine eating the rest cuz I was so full it didn't even look good anymore. lol.

I couldn't throw them away though. I ended up giving away to my garbage disposal roommate, haha.

But seriously, WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!! It's huge when you are able to say no and realize that you have control over what you eat. Cuz I don't know about anyone else, but before I started this program, my food controlled me. I was always thinking about food. Always wanting to eat... So having taken that control back is an incredible feat!

CW: 168
    GW: 130 (boyfriend will buy me a whole new wardrobe!!!!)
  • CuzImaCowboy
    CuzImaCowboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    food has paralyzed me for a long time. I am going to blog on my story but wanted to wait til it was real for me this time. I've changed my thinking over the past couple months and i've dropped actually 20 lbs. lost 6 before discovering this site. I'd like to wait a bit before i tell my full story. makes me almost cry now just thinking about it. i have friends on this site now and their are things I've never told anyone but I need to write about it when i feel the time is right.