I'm so happy to be here!

Options
I'm on day three and love what this site has to offer. It makes me actually WANT to exercise so I can enter that information in. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    I've completed my first month here and I agree completely! And I think about what I'm gonna eat knowing I have to log it here! Hope your experience here is as great as mine has been so far!
  • HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I've been a member for a little over a month and love it! Would love to hear more about you :)

Heather...aka...cheekschachacha
  • CMillikan08
    CMillikan08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i was super excited wen i found this site too bc i looked forward to logging!! it made keeping track fun and encouraging! Feel free to friend me and we can push each other!
  • georgiaphillips
    Options
    I AM ON DAY 2 AND WITH YA LADY CANNOT WAIT TO EXERCIZE TOMMORROW TO LOG IT IN AND I HAVE ALWAYS HATED TO EXCERZICE .
  • hlblount77
    hlblount77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! My name is Heather and I live in FL.
    I've been on here for three days...a friend at work told me about it. I've looked forward to exercising every day so far. I need to step it up a little bit though...need to get my but out of bed at 5;30 to try and walk before getting ready for work.

How did you do that neat signature thing with your goals???? I need to set that up.

I look forward to having on-line friends here helping each other making it to our goals....I'm trying to get my personal friends on here too!!!!

Heather