6 week 6 pack

Options
I have about 6 weeks left til I go on vacation. 2 weeks at the beach. I was thinking about doing Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack along with my usual workouts. Pushing for 185 lbs by July 17th.

Anyone ever try this DVD? How were your results?

Replies

• Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too of what others think of this one. I just ordered it on ebay the other day and am waiting for it to come in the mail.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I just picked mine up today to chase my 30 Day Shred on days I can't make it to the gym for the usual.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I've tried 6w6p, 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Wasn't impressed with 6w6p, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is my favorite. I guess I just find that one fun or something.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    :smile:
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Ok, I did my first level 1 6w6p today. I can tell it's not going to truly address my issue of overcompensating with my incredible-hulk lower back muscles (1.5x my body weight on the low back extension machine, anyone?) for having weakling abs (I think only very intensive work with an in-the-flesh personal trainer is going to be able to do that) BUT, it is a huge step in the right direction.

I was very impressed with the cardio aspect of it though; Polar FT7 read 369 calories in 35min :)