New And Would Love To Meet Some New Friends

Options
Hi! My name is Kelly, and I am relatively new to mfp. I have used the app on my phone for a few weeks now, but this is the first time I have actually been on the site. I am really looking forward to reading the boards and sharing with everyone. I have been on the hCG diet and recently started phase 3 after being on it for 40 days. The diet was a great start and I am happy with my first round and a 26 pound loss. I am now however horrified that I am going to gain weight while I am on this new phase.

I started this because I was devastated at the purchase of a size 14 pants. I knew then that I had to do something. I don't know about you, but I used to enjoy going out, sightseeing, and taking pictures. My weight really took me away from that. I would grouse if anyone wanted to take my picture, and get winded with the simplest of activities.

I hope to meet some new people who are also looking to share and encourage.

Replies

• AKRedvine
    AKRedvine Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Kelly, I am relatively new here as well. I have been on here for about week or so. Good luck with your weight loss.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck with your goals!
  • kalea_kane
    kalea_kane Posts: 37
    Options
    Thank you so much, AK and CW. I really appreciate it. This is the one place where I am feeling like I can get a handle on things.
  • Eatsleepkitten
    Options
    Hey. Good luck... Together we can do this!