Just a little something

Options
''The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination''.

We all have come across these words many times more so ''its impossible'' but who says it impossible? its just a word!. I have used that word many times and it has gotten me were I am today, doing things I thought is impossible. Im over weight because I thought it was impossible to lose weight! But I have realise and so should yall to think and know its possible to do anything you want to do. WE HAVE TO BE DETERMINED!!.. If its not working or has not been working its just not the time, but if its something you want you keep working at it/towards it. Make you morning words, ''its possible'', make small changes like '' its possible to eat a healthy breakfast and once you have eaten that breakfast.. It was possible!.. We control what we put in our bodies, what we do to burn ofcalories, we are incontrol of every day activities, from taking the kids to school from sitting infront of the Tv. We control more than we think and we have to put that control in to succeeding in our goals.

There could be many motivational quotes that many of us use to help one another, but for me this brought everything I am doing into perspective. and I hope it will make a small change to you all.

Replies

• mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    This is so true! I used to think losing weight was impossible. I know now that is not true!
  • Patchworkperson
    Patchworkperson Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Nice quote. Thank you for sharing it.