how do i count my calories burned from boot camp training???

mayra8706
mayra8706 Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
how do i go about inputing my hr of boot camp on my excersice? how do i know how many calories i burned last night???? any help please

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    I am a waitress, and what I do is just put in 60 minutes or so of slow pace walking under cardio. I do not know if this is the correct way to do it, but this is the only way I can think of to get the excercise credit. If I have a very busy day or a long day, then I put in 120 minutes or so.
  • We have a boot camp at our gym also and I haven't figured out how to count the calories. The best thing I can say is google the types of exercises that you did in boot camp to see the general calories burned during that exercise, or you can try a calorie counter for those exercises too. Some you may not be able to find, but if you find something close it will give you an idea. We do HIT (interval training) in ours and I had to look that up and figure it out....It may not be 100% accurate, but at least you will have an idea :)
  • vannabana
    vannabana Posts: 10
    I haven't figured it out yet but what I do is sometimes I enter the different exercises I do and post but that doesn't give me the calorie count so I then add however long I worked out to my cardio if my heartrate has gotten to a certain level and stays I use that time for my cardio and that gives me an estimate on what I burned. Hope it helps!!
  • mayra8706
    mayra8706 Posts: 5
    thanks ladies imma see how i figure this out
This discussion has been closed.