Best Sports bra for big booby women???

Options
He He...okay so I am pretty big on top. 42DD now. The sports bras I am wearing are comfy. I took a step class and kickboxing and I almost got blackeyes!!! What bra should I get so it keeps these puppies in place????

Replies

• chubbymom
    Options
    He He...okay so I am pretty big on top. 42DD now. The sports bras I am wearing are comfy. I took a step class and kickboxing and I almost got blackeyes!!! What bra should I get so it keeps these puppies in place????
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Sorry I don't have an answer for your question but would like to know the type you prefer? The ones that zip up or do you wear the one piece type that pulls over your head and you nearly have an anxiety attack getting it on or off!:laugh:

Now for folks that have maybe 10-20 lbs to lose they most likely won't be able to relate to my question unless they've been larger at some point in theirs lives but I am curious. :drinker:
  • chubbymom
    Options
    Right now I have the champion ones that go over your head. They are soft and no underwire. The girl at the gym told me it was really not for my type. I guess I need to ask her what kind she wears.

LOL i know what you mean about getting them off!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Right now I have the champion ones that go over your head. They are soft and no underwire. The girl at the gym told me it was really not for my type. I guess I need to ask her what kind she wears.

LOL i know what you mean about getting them off!

ahhhh yeah!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was nearly having a panic attack in a dressing room trying on a bunch that slip over my head...OMG!! I thought here I am trapped half the thing on half all rolled up...geesh...MOMMY!!:laugh: :noway:
  • ShanIsRad
    Options
    I LOVE Shock Absorber's sports bras: http://www.figleaves.com/us/productsincategory.asp?brand=222&node_id=109 They keep everything in place, and don't give you that double boob look that some sports bras do. I like how they have regular pullover bras, and also ones that have the hooks in the back so they're adjustable. They are pricey, but so worth it, I wear them for dance so everything is kept in place.

Bendon Sport also makes nice ones that have an underwire for more support.
  • Treen
    Options
    Try Shock abosrber bra. If you do a google search for it they should pop up

Its the best one I've found, pricey but well worth the money.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Enell, Enell, Enell, Enell.

Seriously. It's available at Title 9 sports online. . .but they call it the "last resort" bra. You could also google it and find a store.

Pricey, but for me, life changing. I could never do high impact-anything before. (or serious low impact)

(since I've lost weight, I'm now down to a 32 E):flowerforyou: