Zumba Flat Abs

Options
Kris0109
Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
So last night I did the Zumba Cardio Party DVD and was still bouncy after I was done so figured I'd do some ab work while I had the energy... The Flat Abs was nice 'cause you go no where near the floor, but I'm curious if folks have gotten any results?

I've got a mild burn happening in the mid section now that I suspect will increase as the day goes on, but thoughts, anyone?

Replies

• ahappyapple
    ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmw2011
    cmw2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've had great results! It's been the only workout I've ever stuck with. Starting to see definition in my abs. The longer I stick with it, I can feel control in my movements, so then different muscles are engaged. You grow with it a little. What helps is really making sure I keep everything sucked in while doing the movements, at the beginning I just moved and tried to keep up. I am definitely stronger in the middle!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks @cmw ... I danced for 15+ years in a past life, so Zumba's super fun, and I've been slowly working my way into the full DVD set. Like I said, I'm "feeling the burn" today (which is actually kind of awesome), so I'm hopeful!