Has anyone tried Clean 9 diet? Details at foreverliving.com
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This would be a direct link http://www.clean9.co.uk/home.html
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I've not tried it but it looks like it promises to get you off of unsafe chemical supplements by providing you chemical supplements. I personally don't trust ANY diet/cleansing/supplement plan from anywhere.

But that's just me.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I've not tried it but it looks like it promises to get you off of unsafe chemical supplements by providing you chemical supplements. I personally don't trust ANY diet/cleansing/supplement plan from anywhere.

But that's just me.

Nope, not just you. I agree. . anything that involves supplements. . .other than a multi-vitamin. . .not for me, either.
  • Fightslikeagirl
    Fightslikeagirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about the program itself, but aloe juice has a lot of great healing properties in itself. Great for the digestive track. I actually get their aloe juice to help with reflux and it is great.
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    thx guys! I am not gonna do 9 clean thingie. will try their aloe juice. and ofcourse, need their aloe gel for my skin. thx again! :flowerforyou:
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    my mom drinks aloe juice as well and really likes it, i'm not sure what exactly it does for you but it makes her feel better.