Tae Bo

aslm
aslm Posts: 71
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
I was thinking of starting this soon, what DVD would be best to start on??

Replies

• Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    I would start with any of his basic dvd's. Don't be fooled by the name, they are tough! Best of luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    I like the Billy Blanks get celebrity fit or fat burn accelerator- you dont need any equipment and it is fun and most importantly makes you sweat which i like!
  • marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    I would see if there is an actual Tao bo class you can take in your area. At my gym is $8 for non members.

Tae bo is all about form and the moves can be tricky. It's best to get the basic feel of it down and then do a dvd at home.
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    I love all of them but like mentioned above getting/watching one of his basic dvds will help because he uses the same moves in most of his videos and it seems like he expects the viewer to know how to accurately do the exercise moves! you can also go to YouTube and find workouts there...he has an 8 min workout that a friend of mine swears by. Have fun!
  • blakecody
    blakecody Posts: 11 Member
    I haven't done one yet that I don't like. They are awesome workouts, but they are also butt kickers!!!! You won't be disappointed in any of them.
This discussion has been closed.