Has anyone here tried Ali before?

Options
This is another trend that I have seen around a lot lately, has anyone ever tried it and had success with it?

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    just put the word Ali into the topic search and you will find plenty of comments!
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    If you're eating a healthy low fat diet it won't help at all; if you're not it will keep you in the restroom with ghastly side effects. So, it's only legitimate claim to fame is that is keeps you on the straight and narrow (diet wise) out of fear of the consequences! :sick:
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Any product that recommends that you carry extra pants around with you is not a product for me. I don't believe in putting extra chemicals in my body. True story about the extra pants....
  • mcb816
    mcb816 Posts: 24
    Options
    I took it a couple years ago, it worked I lost 10 lbs but then I shortly after I developed an ulcer and had issues with my colon, so I would be careful
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    If you're eating a healthy low fat diet it won't help at all; if you're not it will keep you in the restroom with ghastly side effects. So, it's only legitimate claim to fame is that is keeps you on the straight and narrow (diet wise) out of fear of the consequences! :sick:

This! My friend used it and couldn't sneeze without making sure she was on the toilet! Fear of leakage! I know it's gross but it's the truth!
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options

Lol, this is why I like looking and researching things. I really don't think that I need it, but I was curious. I always see all these diet fads and want to know if there are real people that actually had success with them.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    My mom told me she would have an intervention for me if I ever started taking that stuff. Stick to it here, use the tools and its better than a pill!
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I tried it once and I had terrible stomach pains as well as the jitters. I didn't take it long enough to suffer the bathroom consequences but I've heard from multiple people that you feel like you live in the bathroom if you don't eat right when taking Ali.

I agree with the other posts, stick to the healthy weight loss. No need for chemicals or pills.
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have tried Xenical, it's presciption version, which is actually stronger (blocks more fat.) I found it useful when I had overeaten on fat...and yes, it comes out the other end, but to me, (this is gross but true) I'd rather get rid of it than wear it on my *kitten* or thighs...but that's just me!