She's familiar.. Nah, couldn't be.... Holy Moly! It IS her!

Options
2»

Replies

• lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I loved your post! Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I have lost almost 25 pounds in 3 months and my husband notices NOTHING!! If it weren't for my clothes falling off of me, he would not believe me:)

Thanks for your inspiration and keep moving!!
  • beau8
    beau8 Posts: 20
    Options
    Congratulations!!, it must feel great to have people giving second glances and when your own family doesn't recognise you then that is even bettter. WELL DONE!
  • Marsha_S
    Marsha_S Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're my inspiration!!!
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    thanks, that was a really good read. i now want people to not recognise me :)
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations on not being the fattest. I recently detected in a staff meeting that I was no longer the fattest and it felt pretty good.

So now it is time to lean on the MFP members to help you with another daunting and most ominous endeavor. Learning how to post pictures and your ticker inside your post. I doubt it will feel as good at losing over 80 lbs but it’ll be a small victory nonetheless.

:tongue:
  • katijjane
    katijjane Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i can't wait for this to happen to me!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That's such an encouraging post! I love reading about successes because it gives me hope to hang in there. Keep up the great work and congrats on all the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!