so nervous, pics of halfway there!

Options
really i could throw up but I'm proud of what I've done so far so hopefully it will show someone that if I can do it ANYONE can!

I am 5"9 in the first pics I weighed 250 and wore a size 22

before11.jpg

the next pic is today, I weigh 189 and am wearing about a 14 (i only have one pair of jeans that fit and that's what size they are)

after11.jpg

thanks for looking, be easy, I know I have a ways to go and am so nervous posting these...

Replies

• Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations and keep up the great work! =)
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    good work
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. No need to be nervous. you are going a super job!
  • atabt
    atabt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous, you look FANTASTIC!! More importantly, how do you feel?
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow you have done fantastic. there is a huge difference. you look great. no need to be nervous and you should be so proud of what you have done.
  • biznurse
    biznurse Posts: 81
    Options
    Be EASY???? You deserve an Award!! You have come SOOOO far and we're SO PROUD of you! You paved the way to show us newbies what can be done with determined and committed effort!!! WAY TO GO! Linda/RN
  • logitech
    logitech Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job - keep up the good work!
  • heathermrls
    Options
    you are doing great. keep up the good work
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you should be so proud! you are making amazing progress! thanks for being brave and sharing, it helps to see it working for people!
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! congratulations!!
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! congratulations!!
  • lottybirley
    Options
    Hey beautiful lady! What was there to be nervous about! Nobody on this site is here to judge you, we are here to support you and congratulate you on your success throughout this journey that we are all in together! :D
    You look amazing, you really do and you inspire me! :)
    Well done for doing so great, you should be so very proud of yourself! :D
    <3<3
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My goodness, that is an amazing change :) You should be very proud of yourself. All I can say is that is so much motivation for anyone who thinks they can't lose weight, your an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    there's nothing to be nervous about and nothing for us to be easy about - you look A.MA.ZING! Keep up the good work - you're making great progress!!! Congratulations!!! WTG!!
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great!! congrats!!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Please don't be nervous!! Look at yourself!! You have come so far and have accomplished so much!!! I think you need to look at the before and after pics side by side, I wouldn't be ashamed or nervous of all the progress you have made!:happy:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great job! We are the same height.....My GW is 177 and then I'll see from there :) YOu look great! :) Keep at it.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job girl!!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, you look great, no need to be nervous!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You look fab ,well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!