Have only a couple could use a lot more friends here

Options
Hi there i am new and hesitant I have been coasting and getting by on other peoples posts commenting here and there but am interested in hearing from like minded people and the posts thus far have proven everyone to be the same.

Weight loss is scary to do alone however until this site i didn't know so many people felt the same way.

I would very much like to see all of your accomplishments and help with your trials if i can.

Anyway add me if you're interested in hearing about mine or post and I'll add you

Cheers
Gen

Replies

• deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...the more the marrier. :bigsmile:

It certainly helps a lot to see other peoples accomplishments - a definate motivation.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I will add you! The support on this site is AMAZING!! I am so glad that I found this site!
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    Get over here I will be your friend, I can always use supportive friends, I only ask one thing though... that they be supportive. This is a hard road we are on and we need to be there for each other. I am here for you. Hope to see you around :)

Blessings,
    Kim
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    A very large support system on MFP, so many friends to be made! Feel free to add me, I'll do the same and welcome!!!!!!!:happy:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/244570-before-and-after-pics-please

Check out this thread for before and after pics. They are truly amazing. Add me as friend if you'd like. All are welcome.
  • sunnbeam
    sunnbeam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here a couple days, but have already made some truly supportive friends! I'll add you!
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    I would like to be your friend. I have only 2 friends so far and since I got them it has been more fun. It is nice to get a "way to go" after MFP automatically posts my weight updates or my exercise updates. It is a really good feeling.
    I wish I could see those on the app for my droid.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    You can add m too....I love giving support :) and I have lost 16 pounds since using this sight.....it truely is an amazing website
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    I will add you! The support on this site is amazing. Everyone is so encouraging. Good luck on your journey!
  • rchristison
    rchristison Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi - I also think that it's time to "dive in" and start being accountable! Please feel free to add me as a friend, Good luck with your weight loss.