When is the best time to weigh yourself?

Options
I know that you weight changes throughout the day depending on a whole bunch of factors. What is the best time or method to weigh yourself? I was thinking about just weighing myself twice a day and then just averaging them.

Replies

• JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after I used the bathroom of course :blushing:
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after I used the bathroom of course :blushing:

I do this also
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    In the morning after you wake up and go to the bathroom! Usually the best time because you havent eaten or drunk anything yet. =) Works best for me.
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning,,after a potty break ,,that is going to be your lowest weight time,,during the day and nightly you have the weight of your food and water from the day...
    And I never weigh in my clothes...
    Good luck..
  • metrofuser
    Options
    Agree with above
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week in the morning immediately after using the bathroom. I also do this around the same time which is normally 6:30 ish.
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a "best" time of day, as long as you stay consistent. So if you start weighing in the morning, keep weighing in the morning.

Here's a neat article I found on the topic... which does say to weigh in the morning is more accurate... :)

http://www.ehow.com/about_4597944_does-weight-fluctuate-day-day.html

Hope that helps!!
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    I should weigh myself on the moon then. haha

83% lighter on the moon.