Stormie Omartian's Low Impact 80's Aerobics!

Options
Omg........I know I earned more calories just by laughing.

I pulled out my old tapes and found one from 1987. Charlean Tilton (Dallas?) was like 20 yrs old.

They are all wearing matching tights, belts, slouch sox, shoes and leggins'. Pink Blue and Yellow.

Ok, so the work out itself is Ok. Low impact ( I am sick today and refused to give up my exercise, this did the trick)

BUT the instructor doesn't speak. They all SMILE and stare at the camera-and there is a voice over for the instructions. 1,2,3,4 and a 1,2,3, 4.....

It was creepy and made me laugh so hard!! Then they did the floor exercises and I stopped laughing-they were kick a**.

So do I get extra calories for laughing my butt off??????

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Omg........I know I earned more calories just by laughing.

I pulled out my old tapes and found one from 1987. Charlean Tilton (Dallas?) was like 20 yrs old.

They are all wearing matching tights, belts, slouch sox, shoes and leggins'. Pink Blue and Yellow.

Ok, so the work out itself is Ok. Low impact ( I am sick today and refused to give up my exercise, this did the trick)

BUT the instructor doesn't speak. They all SMILE and stare at the camera-and there is a voice over for the instructions. 1,2,3,4 and a 1,2,3, 4.....

It was creepy and made me laugh so hard!! Then they did the floor exercises and I stopped laughing-they were kick a**.

So do I get extra calories for laughing my butt off??????
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That cracks me up..........reminds me of working out with my mom when I was a little girl. lol

I say you deserve a pat on the back sweetie!! I woulda been on the floor!!