Too hot to eat

Options
So I have planned out my day, and I feel like I am forcing myself to eat. I'm just to darn hot! But even now I'm only at 800ish calories. What so you guys do when you feel like this? I know I need to eat all my calories (or at least close to it), but I don't want to get sick either. Help please.

Replies

• macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    I try to eat things that don't involve cooking. Maybe a sandwich or cereal.
  • grace1611
    grace1611 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi eat a few nuts and some fruit. Wish I was too hot , just going to light fire.
  • Tracenspace
    Tracenspace Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    spoonful of peanut butter!
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I tend towards lots of fruits and raw veggies when it's too hot to eat. I tend to stay away from dairy, since it just doesn't sit well when it's really hot out.
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    I wish I was too hot to eat right now I'm so bored all I want to do is eat.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I had a salad. I'm about clueless as to what to fix for dinner. Even with AC on the apartment is still stuffy.

Maybe gazpacho would be nice... Hmmmmmmm.
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    If I'm not hungry, I don't eat. I'm sure to make it up another day haha!
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    maybe a smoothie or protein drink, I find it easier to drink calories than eat them when its hot:smile:
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    So I have planned out my day, and I feel like I am forcing myself to eat. I'm just to darn hot! But even now I'm only at 800ish calories. What so you guys do when you feel like this? I know I need to eat all my calories (or at least close to it), but I don't want to get sick either. Help please.

I want to live where you are! Lol! I've had the heating on and am currently sitting with 4 layers of clothes on because it's sooooo cold.
    Seriously though, salad would be the way to go, with loads of protein to keep you full.
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Anything you don't have to cook! LOL! It is killer out thee today! Good luck!! :wink: