BEST WEIGHT LOSS DIETS

Options
Stumbled across this article and thought I would share. Anyone have any opinions? What has and hasn't worked for you?
http://health.yahoo.net/articles/weight-loss/best-weight-loss-diets

Replies

• pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried any of them but alot of things like Herbalife. I think MFP works just as well. What more do you need than a calorie counter that gives you the proper breakdown of calories and exercise logging. This is the only thing that works for me. And you get alot of encouragement and support.
  • DeKreyzisfitness
    Options
    The very best diet plan that I've ever followed was definitely the South Beach diet. I lost 30 plus lbs on it before I of course exercised too but the diet really did help me learn quite a bit about how to eat healthier. :)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Coming from someone who has tried several things....the BEST and ONLY thing that truly works is changing your lifestyle. Watch what you eat, count your calories and exercise. If you can't commit to something lifelong you shouldn't do it at all. Eat sensibly, of course this means having treats once in a while, workout most days of the week and you will lose the weight.
  • mynameisuntz
    mynameisuntz Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    The best diet for weight loss is the one that puts you in a caloric deficit. The best diet for body recomposition is the one that properly balances macronutrients. The best diet for general health is the one that does the previously mentioned things and provides plenty of whole, micronutrient-dense foods.

You don't have to stick a label on it. It's really that simple.