Hello! from Langley, BC

Just came across this support group today and joined. I am trying to lose about 103 lbs. and right now I need all the motivation and encouragment. Every year for the last 6 years, I have started off heavier by at least 10 or 20 lbs. Unbelievable. I am 34 years old with 3 children and happily married. Right now I am just tired of being tired and always catching the latest bug.

Wishing you all much success!

Replies

• RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Just came across this support group today and joined. I am trying to lose about 103 lbs. and right now I need all the motivation and encouragment. Every year for the last 6 years, I have started off heavier by at least 10 or 20 lbs. Unbelievable. I am 34 years old with 3 children and happily married. Right now I am just tired of being tired and always catching the latest bug.

Wishing you all much success!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Hi and welcome! You can do this! Stay within your calories and it will just melt off.

:happy:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    hi, welcome to mfp, i hear you, I used to be tired everyday but after being here for about 4 months, I have found some of my get up and go. I now want to do more everyday. So happy to have you aboard.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome!! I wish you much luck on your lifestyle change. You can do it, and we are all here for you. I in for 75plus.