*dancing* I'm so excited!

Options
:drinker: I am so happy right now I'm dizzy!

So here's the scoop: I've been totally stressing about taking my GRE's for the last month or so, right? And I've spent the last four days frantically studying and practicing, feeling totally behind because of a lot of other miscellaneous stuff that's gotten between me and my study time. My prof tells me I need at least a combined 1300 score to be competitive in a clinical psych program, and I'm panicking that I won't get it.

Well I just finished the grueling 3 hour test half an hour ago (as anyone knows who has already taken it, it's long and boring - and timed, a terrible combination) and I got my scores back. Can you guess? Of course you can, you read the title. 660 on the verbal and 740 on the quantitative! That gives me a combined 1400!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO excited!!

I'm going to go call everyone I know now, bye!!

Replies

• nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I am so happy right now I'm dizzy!

So here's the scoop: I've been totally stressing about taking my GRE's for the last month or so, right? And I've spent the last four days frantically studying and practicing, feeling totally behind because of a lot of other miscellaneous stuff that's gotten between me and my study time. My prof tells me I need at least a combined 1300 score to be competitive in a clinical psych program, and I'm panicking that I won't get it.

Well I just finished the grueling 3 hour test half an hour ago (as anyone knows who has already taken it, it's long and boring - and timed, a terrible combination) and I got my scores back. Can you guess? Of course you can, you read the title. 660 on the verbal and 740 on the quantitative! That gives me a combined 1400!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO excited!!

I'm going to go call everyone I know now, bye!!
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    congrats! :drinker:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats wonderful!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You are awsome!! Great job-studying paid off!!

:drinker: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    and I just can't hide it...oh no no no...
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...OOOOhhhhhhh yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...:noway: :laugh:

Way to go!!! That is so great for you...:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    and I just can't hike...oh no no no...
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...OOOOhhhhhhh yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...:noway: :laugh:

Way to go!!! That is so great for you...:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Now I got that song stuck in my head...:laugh: I think'd I'd rather have the...Monday Monday song in my head...:laugh:

But seriouly...that's great...:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    wow, you didn't just beat 1300, you smashed it!!! awesome job!