food goal of 1700 but cant eat over 1200?

Options
Heya guys,
well i have my daily food goal which is 1700 calories but i cant seem to eat much more than 1200 cals in a day? is this a big problem will it slow down my weight loss??

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    why dont you meet it half way? change it to 1500 calories a day. and it will adjust your calcium, protein, etc. As long as you don t go under 1200 you should be okay.
  • LemonCitron
    LemonCitron Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I never have this problem. I need to *get* this problem. Hmmmm
  • duke520
    duke520 Posts: 30
    Options

Riiiight!
  • LesmillsJunkie
    Options

Me too
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    why dont you meet it half way? change it to 1500 calories a day. and it will adjust your calcium, protein, etc. As long as you don t go under 1200 you should be okay.

Hmmmmmm good thought!! why didnt i think logically like that lol thanks xx
  • slimmedawn
    Options

LOL xx
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    As long as your are getting the right amount of vitamins in your diet it's really no big deal. Also, you don't have to eat more, but try more calorie dense foods....
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you are eating. Eat fruit and veggies! Lots of em!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Firstly, no. It won't slow your weight loss. The less you eat the faster you will lose weight, you just may find you aren't very healthy after a while.

Secondly, why can't you eat more than 1200? That's nothing. I am on 1200 cals a day and am starving most of the time.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    As long as your are getting the right amount of vitamins in your diet it's really no big deal. Also, you don't have to eat more, but try more calorie dense foods....

AGREED! Eat foods higher in calories as opposed to eating more food. Avocados, nuts, etc.
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Me too, sister.....me, too.
  • slimmedawn
    Options

Secondly, why can't you eat more than 1200? That's nothing. I am on 1200 cals a day and am starving most of the time.

before i started dieting i never ate breakfast or lunch so i am now eating breakfast and lunch and a meal and maybe a snack and im just getting sooo full i guess it will be different once my body gets use to it :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options

before i started dieting i never ate breakfast or lunch so i am now eating breakfast and lunch and a meal and maybe a snack and im just getting sooo full i guess it will be different once my body gets use to it :)

I never ate breakfast before joining here either, but now I do, as I find I eat less on average on the days I do. I used to never eat before 4pm, then have toast with butter, then something like pasta in the evening, then snack in front of the TV. I thought I ate less than I do now, but evidence would suggest not.