There are some things I'm NOT liking about losing weight!

Options
:wink: For example:

My clothes not fitting and not having enough spare cash to buy some more - sick of pulling my pants up off my hips.
All of the deoderant, fash wash, body wash, moisturiser, etc that I'm going through - I'm mostly showering twice a day instead of once, since I exercise at odd times of the day.
My bras being way too big! Arrgghh I'm losing my boobs!
My fat flopping around when I jog!

Of course there are some totally awesome things, but these are the ones that are bugging me!

Add yours...

Replies

• ktndj82104
    ktndj82104 Posts: 85
    Options
    Flabby skin and I lost my boobs, sometimes I would rather put some weight back on just to get my boobs back, lol!!
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I agree with the boob thing.... such a shame!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a man, i know I would love to see the boobs too.........HAHAHAHAA
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    flabby arms.. but working on that now..
    :happy:
  • bethany675
    bethany675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but I'm going to list my extra large clothing on ebay! Even if it sells for a few bucks its $$$$ to buy clothes that actually fit.

One thing I do hate is that my 11 year old and I wear the same size shirts and therefore she is wanting anything new that I reward myself with.....UGH! I know it could be much worse!
  • georgiaphillips
    Options
    I am new and i hate that you are in the in between place BUT i sure wish it was me , so be my friend and encourage me to keep going so that I will have some saggy boobs(well already do so that no bigg deal good bra take care of that) And Thrift stores are great for clothes for the inbetween stages. Hey Keep on jogging and I will try to walk. don't knoe you but sure am proud of you!!!!
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I agree with the clothes thing. I don't want to buy more to just have to buy MORE when I lose the next 20lbs.
  • krlloyd
    krlloyd Posts: 9
    Options
    Lost my moobs, but i don't miss them :)
    I agree on the none of my clothes fit, but it is still worth it. one other item, I was cold a lot for a while, seem to have adjusted to the new weight though.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    My plan is buying a couple new pairs of pants at a thrift store whenever my pants get too big. Although, it still sucks that I only have 3 pairs of pants that fit me right now.
  • Anita1271
    Anita1271 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with my clothes not fitting and no money to go buy new ones. My boobs are shrinking too :sad:
    But I really love the attention I'm getting from my husband :tongue:
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I both had pants that were falling off... and I don't have belts! We went to Value Village (think Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc) and got, between the two of us; 6 pairs of jeans, 4 shirts, 1 bathing suit for the kiddo, and one giant stuffed Tigger for the kiddo. Total: $75

Don't diss used clothes... sometimes they're there because of folks like us who buy clothes for in between stages and then donate them when they don't fit anymore. I've found stuff with LABELS still on them.
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My plan is buying a couple new pairs of pants at a thrift store whenever my pants get too big. Although, it still sucks that I only have 3 pairs of pants that fit me right now.

I have two pairs of pants that fit me now.. I hope to buy a new pair in August, when I make my goal and go on my trip!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I just bought my first in between pair of pants last night at Wal-Mart. $9. I agree with the clothing thing, but for something different, sometimes I get irritated with the time I have to devote to cooking/prep time now since I don't do fast food anymore. I hardly have any down time after work since I am getting all my food ready for the next day.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I both had pants that were falling off... and I don't have belts! We went to Value Village (think Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc) and got, between the two of us; 6 pairs of jeans, 4 shirts, 1 bathing suit for the kiddo, and one giant stuffed Tigger for the kiddo. Total: $75

Don't diss used clothes... sometimes they're there because of folks like us who buy clothes for in between stages and then donate them when they don't fit anymore. I've found stuff with LABELS still on them.

This for sure. The majority of my wardrobe my entire life has been from Value Village and Savers!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but I'm going to list my extra large clothing on ebay! Even if it sells for a few bucks its $$$$ to buy clothes that actually fit.

One thing I do hate is that my 11 year old and I wear the same size shirts and therefore she is wanting anything new that I reward myself with.....UGH! I know it could be much worse!

That's kind of cute. Could be worse, she could want clothes you don't like. :frown:
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. Losing weight has been very expensive. I have gone through 3 changes of trouser waist size. I have added 4 puches to a couple of belts so I could continue to use them. I must wear dress slack/suits at work and it has been PRICEY. (But the looks that I'm getting are PRICELESS so I guess it evens out) :blushing:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Flappy waist line, arms (angel wings) and my boobs are gone!
  • mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    I already have deflated party balloons for breasts.... so i don't have to worry about losing them (sigh)....
    I kept a lot of my clothes as I grew so I'm glad about that ..... no spending $$$$ I don't have.....

I hate the wings I have grown on my arms. The begining of the loose skin on the stomach area....
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Clothes clothes clothes clothes clothes.

None of my work clothes fit, and I'm in an office of fashion divas! I always look like I'm wearing hand-me-downs, even though none of the clothes are more than a couple years old!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Healthier. Well-fitting clothes. Feeling lighter. Better response from the opposite sex. Running without a shirt. Cheaper bar tabs (can't metabolize as much). Activity. Better sleep.

I'm sorry. I thought we were talking about things we did like about losing weight.
    -wtk