just had surgery

Options
joann
joann Posts: 624 Member
just wanted to let everyone know that since i started my new food style i have lost 56 pounds since Nov. Last Wed. I had a total hip resurfacing I just wanted to let everyone know how much easier thing went for me because of the weight lost and exercise. It has only been 5 days and I am out walking and do not feel to bad. Just wanted to tell everyone this place is great. I havent been on in awhile been so busy working and then being in pain but still tried to keep checking in.. thanks again joann

Replies

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    just wanted to let everyone know that since i started my new food style i have lost 56 pounds since Nov. Last Wed. I had a total hip resurfacing I just wanted to let everyone know how much easier thing went for me because of the weight lost and exercise. It has only been 5 days and I am out walking and do not feel to bad. Just wanted to tell everyone this place is great. I havent been on in awhile been so busy working and then being in pain but still tried to keep checking in.. thanks again joann
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Hope you feel better after having surgery and all...:flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congratulations on the weight loss & the great recovery so far from surgery. You're right this is a great place!:flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! I hope you feel better soon. I know how tired you can get after surgery. Take care of yourself!
  • gmpearse
    Options
    What a great success story! Keep up the great work. Take care and I am glad surgery went well.
  • MADI150
    Options
    GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK . FEEL BETTER :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!