favorite body part

Options
2»

Replies

• Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Besides the three obvious.....
    That part where the neck meets the shoulder. And I've been noticing legs a lot more often lately.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and arms.... you can have a big ol beer belly all day long but as long as you have a gun show I'm drooling!!
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    I'd have to agree about the waist area... and the ever-sexy 'V'.... *sigh*

Yes, the "V" on a man in shape with his shirt off definitely gets me everytime!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    shoulders arms and hands.... the wider those shoulders look....mmmm.....I'm talking front of shoulder to back :)
    on the ladys i've always noticed butts :)
  • alkruszka
    alkruszka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not gonna lie...I really enjoy a great **** ;-) But as far as easily visible...Arms, no question. A man that can wrap me up and make me feel safe? Perfection.

Nice *kitten* is great too. And a nice chest. And strong hands. And this is probably weird, but nice feet. Oh, and sexy eyes. And a great smile and great teeth. Strong toned back. Mmmm.

Ok, yea, I pretty much just love men in general. All their parts :-)
  • realgirl9892
    Options
    Teeth and Hands!

I am also a Hands person, always have been :)

mm yes the hands get me every time :)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I loveeeeee muscular shoulders and arms. and a nice smile. and a cute butt. and strong legs.

ah hell, I just love a strong man's body :blushing:
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you read my mind haha
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    The small of a womans back....
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    Eyes, I'm a sucker for the eyes
  • lammermoor27
    Options
    Favorite on Men: Pectorals and Gluteus Maximus, followed by shoulderblades and legs, followed by abdomen and arms. Hands are sexy depending on a man. Nothing worse than soft sausage fingers!

Favorite on Women (or on me): good bust-waist-hip ratio. Shapely and strong legs. Expressive eyebrows.
  • isldgoddes
    Options
    Oh how fun!! Cant list just one.. Back, shoulders, teeth, and butt!
  • lauramae81
    lauramae81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm, I love me some sexy calves, I'm totally a sucker for a nice booty! And I reallllllllly love it when they are packing a nice BIG FAT....Heart......:love:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    i have a huge list......
    eyebrows must not be crazy.....nice eyes/eyebrows
    jawlines
    broad shoulders/arms
    i like when they have a toned stomach, but still a little fat on it
    big hands....
    legs....i like guys with thick muscley legs
    booty....a man HAS to have some booty
    and teeth....i don't really like crooked teeth....or yellow ones....

I basically think in a breeding manner, every guy i have ever dated i chose to date because (even though i don't really want them) i thought that if we ever had kids, they would have pretty good genes, or some genes that would overrule mine (hopefully). I almost feel like Hitler for saying that i want to "breed out the bad genes", but since i date outside my race, I think its all good lol
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Teeth and Hands!

I am also a Hands person, always have been :)

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it... thats weird. Hands? I don't get it. Teeth I understand: if a guy has teeth it means hes not crackaddict... but hands?
    Ya hands rough and dirty, shows that my hubby worked hard. :)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Favorite on Men: Pectorals and Gluteus Maximus, followed by shoulderblades and legs, followed by abdomen and arms. Hands are sexy depending on a man. Nothing worse than soft sausage fingers!

Favorite on Women (or on me): good bust-waist-hip ratio. Shapely and strong legs. Expressive eyebrows.
    Hands! See Im not the only one lol!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    My gaze are first drawn to a woman's eyes, then her lips. If she's smiling, I keep looking. I have no favorite body type. I do look at a woman's hands. Other than that, it is the way she carries herself. Her confidence. Her ability to communicate non-verbally.

I'll leave it at that. No need to take inventory. I just love all women. So much more evolved than us men.

I like 'em all

"From eight to eighty;
    Blind, Crippled or Crazy;
    Sick, Lame or Lazy..................."

Sigh

anyway, what was I saying?
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    On a guy, I love tasteful tattoos and a shaved head...Can't help it! My husband does not have tattoos, but he shaves his head for me which I find incredibly sexy. Blue eyes...Everyone I have ever dated had blue eyes. I didn't realize it until someone pointed it out to me. Of course, my husband has blue eyes too :)