New Balance N4 heart rate monitor

Options
Does any one have any experience with this heart rate monitor? I'm looking into buying one and this is closer to my price range. Thanks

Replies

• Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    I do its great! love it! I can barely tell i have the chest strap on.
  • jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have this one and I love it, too! :)
  • lacybolton
    lacybolton Posts: 17
    Options
    I have it and love it!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have it and really like it. It's easy to use and the chest strap is really comfortable.
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it. Very affordable and you can input your height, weight, gender, etc. for a good reading. Batteries are replaceable. The only difference between more expensive models is this HRM isn't synced specific to your chest strap. If someone is within 3 feet of you you might pick up their read. And they say things can interfere with the readings, such as cell phones. I haven't had any of these issues, but I don't work out close to people and I don't talk bring my cell when I work out either.
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have one & my DH has one. We like them. We work out next to each other & ours don't pick up the other one.
  • daisye
    daisye Posts: 22
    Options
    I have one, and I love it!!! It is a great motivator. I can tell by how hard I work how many calories I am going to burn. Worth the investment.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love it~
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I do, LOVE it!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I don't know about that particular HRM but I use a Timex T5G971 Unisex Personal Heart Rate Monitor Watch. The chest strap is extremely comfortable and I really feel it has helped me focus on focusing on my workout because I want to keep my HR at a certain level. I don't know what your price range is but I got mine on Amazon.com for $39 plus shipping and I'm thrilled with the investment.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reviews...been looking at HRM's for days and couldn't decide. Followed your thread and just made the purchase for my daughter and me.
  • pocha0704
    pocha0704 Posts: 64
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I will purchase mine now =)
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I bought mine today! Love it already lol.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Beware! I HAD one and the chest strap just broke after about 4 months! I liked it when I had it but went to the polar and the strap is sooo much more comfortable and is like leather!