Had a NSV today

Options
Flyntiggr
Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
so I've been in all day offside meetings the last two days with people I don't normally work with. You start to get to know folks after being locked in a room with them for 19 cumulative hours.

I've struggled with food choices both days, so people have asked about my diet plan, MFP, and my workouts.

At the end of the meeting today, I was standing, and one of the other ladies was still sitting, so my photo badge, which was taken back in August (when I wasn't even at my biggest), was at about her eye level. All of a sudden, she grabbed it and exclaimed, 'oh my God, you really have lost a lot of weight. You look amazing, what a change!'

I felt sooo awesome!

Replies

• CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    What a great thing to hear from someone you hardly know!! You should be very proud of yourself!! Congrats!
  • darthestar7
    Options
    It's so nice when others notice your loss and acknowlege your hard work. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You've busted your tail and deserve all the praise you get! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!