• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Anyone else planning on catching the 2 hour premiere on NBC tonight?? 9E/8C

LOVE THIS SHOW!:heart:
  • seranmari
    seranmari Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We are crazy excited for it! Huge fans, totally love it! There's even a 1 hour pre-premiere on before it.
  • heyslc
    heyslc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My 14 yrold daughter and I have our Monday night ritual when Chuck & Heroes starts. We've been excitedly waiting all of Sept....
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    We are crazy excited for it! Huge fans, totally love it! There's even a 1 hour pre-premiere on before it.
    So it's actually 3 hours tonight? Or you mean the typical one hour plus the pre-premiere?

I gotta get this straight so I can plan my workout around it. :laugh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    So it's actually 3 hours tonight? Or you mean the typical one hour plus the pre-premiere?

its a one hour prepremire at 8, then two hours at 9-11 so total of 3 hours of heroes madness :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

its a one hour prepremire at 8, then two hours at 9-11 so total of 3 hours of heroes madness :drinker:

Yup...so much for my water class at 6pm...:laugh: WOW, 3 hours...YIKES... now that I read that I might be able to go without minding to miss the private premier party...::::shrugs::: I shall see :drinker:

Here's what's written up for the first hour:

"Countdown to the Premiere"
    The cast of ``Heroes'' takes viewers behind the scenes of the show and inside a private premiere party in Hollywood.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Heck yes!! I cannot wait!!!! WOOOOO!!! :drinker:

Lost comes back in January...but this will keep me happy until then!!!! :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Heck yes!! I cannot wait!!!! WOOOOO!!! :drinker:

Lost comes back in January...but this will keep me happy until then!!!! :happy:

24 is back to back with Heroes but after a '5 year' wait...:grumble: :grumble: on that show...thinkin it might not start until Jan., not sure how much I'll remember of it though...:laugh:

Anyone else watch 24 in the past...before 'Jack' went to jail for DWI and the California wildfires halting the filming for what like a year or more?... Well plus the writers strike sure had alot to do with many of the show delays as well.:huh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG...only into it by 12 minutes....and it simply ROCKS!!! :laugh: :laugh:

That's all I'll say as I know we're all in various time zones and I don't want to ruin it for anyone...and here I was thinkin I'd skip the first hour of the 3 since I thought...blah it's just a premiere party...SHEESH....:noway:

WHAT WAS I THINKIN!:noway: :laugh:

Have fun kids:drinker:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! Its going to be great !!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    UGH YOU GUYS SUCK!!! (okay not really) I'm overseas and will have to wait at least a week or two before AFN starts showing it!!! I got so impatient during the first season to watch the next episodes that i ended up paying for it off of itunes! and now i deploy in two weeks.... UGHHHHHHHHHHHH :grumble: :sad:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Watching it now and very excited to see the episode. I really could have done with this premiere hype. Just re-run the last show from a year ago and refresh my memory that way already!