Zero Calorie Drinks

Options
I mostly stick to water, but need a little variation now and then, so when I do, I usually go with Propel Zero Lemon. Tonight, I decided to pick up Sobe Lifewater Acai Fruit Punch from the store, and it's pretty terrible. Any other zero calorie drinks that you like when you need to get away from water?

Also, are these drinks bad for you? Seems like they only really have some sodium in them.

Replies

• kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    Options
    try adding crystal lite pkgs to ur water. they r only 5 cal and nothing in them.
  • MeLiSsA1910
    Options
    Try Mio :)
  • Dnl2509
    Dnl2509 Posts: 3
    Options
    I love the orange vitamin water zeros.
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    I like vitamin water zero rhythm (starfruit and citrus I think)
    It's the only drink I've found that has 0 cal, 0 sodium (propel zero and sobe both have sodium) and 875 mg potassium per bottle, I have 1 a day and they're $1 each at Save Mart.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    green tea or herbal tea is great! Some of the sugarfree drinks have aspartame, which is worst. Crystal light being one of them, which is a bummer because I used to love the peach and green tea one! Stick to herbal teas .. celestial makes some yummy fruity ones!
  • stephgreene
    stephgreene Posts: 143
    Options
    i love the diet arizona iced teas and crystal light! mio is great too... also, at home you could get a pitcher of water and leave fruit soaking in the water so that the water starts to taste like that fruit