Finally looking for friendsies

Options
girlwapp
girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
Hola ya'll,
I joined a few months ago, but I'm finally getting in on the social aspect of this site because I'm not at school and thus have a little extra time for such things. I basically would like some support because I'm decided that this week I'm going to move from maintaining weight (rather than gaining it) to losing it and I figured support would be a nice thing to have, as well as people willing to pout at me when I am being lazy.

I'm currently 5'9", about 180 lbs, and a size 10 (except dresses, where my bust, 38 D, generally requires a size 12 >.>). I have a pretty big frame, broad shoulders, big feet, the works. I was a comfortable 165 as little as a year and a half ago but have since gone on birth control and turned 21, which have both added a few pounds I'd rather not carry around. I am on the active side as I play ultimate frisbee 2-4 times a week during the summer and 3-6 times a week during fall and spring.

I really would like smaller boobs and thighs and a more toned stomach, and I'm planning on using mostly portion control and better nutrition, as well as more focused exercise, to help me lose10-15 pounds and keep it off. I'm hoping to nip this weight gain in the bud and keep myself healthy during my last year at college.

Replies

• rae_84
    rae_84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well I am always looking for support. I am sending the request now!