Would you think it matters....

Options
that I eat breakfast RIGHT before I work out? I usually dont have time to eat at home in the mornings and will make my oatmeal and then eat it in the car on the way to school (Which is where I workout as well). Do you think it effects any weight loss progress? I have just been working out a lot the past 3 weeks and don't really feel a change. I am just trying to see if there is something I can do to help my weight loss.

Am I just being silly?? :tongue:

Replies

• JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    that I eat breakfast RIGHT before I work out? I usually dont have time to eat at home in the mornings and will make my oatmeal and then eat it in the car on the way to school (Which is where I workout as well). Do you think it effects any weight loss progress? I have just been working out a lot the past 3 weeks and don't really feel a change. I am just trying to see if there is something I can do to help my weight loss.

Am I just being silly?? :tongue:
  • Cjjhnson11
    Options
    Usually you should wait about 2 hours from eating a complex carb like oatmeal before working out. If you HAVE to eat right before working out, eat some fruit. It will actually give you more energy to work out since it has more simple sugars. You should eat about half an hour to 1 hour after exercise to replenish your body.

Good luck!!! :happy: :happy:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    It's not a problem unless it makes you feel ill or lethargic.