weird day!

Options
I started my morning by making some delicious oatmeal. I thought it smelled funny, but brushed it off as the aftermath of some burned popcorn from the weekend. Well, the smell got worse and worse, so I looked in the microwave... oatmeal on fire!!! I forgot to add the water and the apple slices caught fire!!!

My house still stinks.

Then, mid-morning, a student in my class got called down for a doctor's appointment. An hour later, the secretary calls me - - GIRL HAS CHICKEN POX!!!

Parents - - if there is a CHANCE your kid has the POX.... DO NOT SEND THEM TO SCHOOL!!!

oh dear.

Replies

• briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I started my morning by making some delicious oatmeal. I thought it smelled funny, but brushed it off as the aftermath of some burned popcorn from the weekend. Well, the smell got worse and worse, so I looked in the microwave... oatmeal on fire!!! I forgot to add the water and the apple slices caught fire!!!

My house still stinks.

Then, mid-morning, a student in my class got called down for a doctor's appointment. An hour later, the secretary calls me - - GIRL HAS CHICKEN POX!!!

Parents - - if there is a CHANCE your kid has the POX.... DO NOT SEND THEM TO SCHOOL!!!

oh dear.
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :noway: LOL I hope your microwave is o.k. As for the kid with pox I thought the vaccine was suppose to stop that. My nephew had the pox last year and it took him a long time to get over them. I think it was because of the vaccination. No I can't spell.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

My house still stinks.

:laugh: WHOOPS!