Could it be??? UMMM Possibly???

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I was changing for my run today and I noticed what might be the end of flab and the beginning of ABS!!!!!!!!!!! At the top of my tum tum I am starting to see major definition. It looks like if I keep up and keep going drill sergeant on my hiney I will fit into a smoking hot costume for halloween, say cop????

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I was changing for my run today and I noticed what might be the end of flab and the beginning of ABS!!!!!!!!!!! At the top of my tum tum I am starting to see major definition. It looks like if I keep up and keep going drill sergeant on my hiney I will fit into a smoking hot costume for halloween, say cop????
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! what a great feeling that must be. Enjoy every minute of your success!!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Abs defination is the best!!!! Way to go! Cara
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Well, look out bad guys.:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YAY!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Awsome!:flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :heart: WOOT WOOT thats awesome.... doesnt it feel great!!!! i noticed a few months ago that i have a colar bone LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!