Just starting to use this.. Any other military?

Options
Hey whats going on guys, my name is Ron and I am in the United States Air Force, I have had an account on here, but up until today I haven't used it. I figure its time to actually start using the site. My wife uses it regularly and it seems to really be working for her. I'm excited to meet new people and embark on this weight loss journey together. Anyone feel free to add me! I look forward to meeting everyone.

Ron:glasses:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I am not in the military, but want to say Thank you and Good Luck in you fitness and your tour of duty. God be with you and everyone of your fellow soldiers.
  • bvannetten
    bvannetten Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well come. My husband is military and in the airforce as well. Hes on here but doesnt use it much! Good luck!
  • Bullitt4424
    Options
    Yes and you are not alone! I am currently stationed at Charleston AFB South Carolina.
    I also was stationed at Osan back in 2000. I was a Blackcat!
    Mike
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP....THANK you from the bottom of my heart for serving for the USA.....:drinker: (water)
    My husband is retired from the Navy after 20 years...
    This is a GREAT place with lots of great people...Add me if you like.
    ~Amy~
  • kitchenfairy
    Options
    My husband is on here as well and he's active duty Navy. I'm an Air Force brat so I have split loyalty. Feel free to add me.
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Air Force as well! Just had my second baby and finishing up maternity leave. I started using this site about 2 weeks ago. Tracking my food intake in the past has really helped me, so I'm going that route, plus working out hardcore once my body is healed up :)