2nd day on MFP!

Options
ilona13
ilona13 Posts: 3 Member
Hi, I'm new here, this is my 2nd day on MFP and love it already! I'm 31 and trying to lose 10 pounds of after-pregnancy weight, my daughter is almost 2 years old now and I'm still carrying those stubborn 10 lbs. Can't wait to go shopping for new pants and jeans! :)

Replies

• rider72
    rider72 Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on hitting your goals!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Welcome, it's a great site with lovely friendly people.

Enjoy the company & good luck on your journey

Di

:flowerforyou:
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Good luck..... Hope enjoy the site...
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    You go, girl! Admire your determination to focus on this with a new baby. I struggled with the sleep deprivation and tried to keep myself going with too many carbs
    ( but that was a long time ago) and the kids are worth it! :tongue:
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Okay, a 2 year old is not a new baby, but still............ they are quite demanding of one's time and energy!
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    Welcome!! There a lots of helpful and supportive members on here! Good luck with your goals! :):flowerforyou:
  • Franola27
    Franola27 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome! I JUST lost my baby weight, my son is 2 now and it's really nice to be able to model great eating habits for him! My hubby put on just as much as I did during pregnancy so now its a family goal! I have found yoga to be a great way to play and work with my son- teaching him gross motor skills, coordination, body reflection etc. AND it allows me to get some calories burned in a low impact way! Congrats!