WII FITNESS CHALLENGE

Options
I'm really interested in a Wii Fitness Challenge? Is there anyone else that would like to join me? We can use Just Dance , and Zumba. Please let me know so we can get this started. Thanks

Replies

• Mammatus
    Mammatus Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm curious what this is? I have a WII and the WII Fit system. But what's the challenge? FIll me in!
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    To be honest with you ...I'm new at this but thought it would be a great idea to do a 30 day Zumba challenge or Just Dance challenge. I'm not sure how it will work perhaps you have some great ideas but I just thought it would be something fun to do to help with the weight loss that's all . let me know what u think
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    I like the idea! I have a WII but I don't have either of those games. The challenge could be a calorie goal such as burn 1000 a week or something like that.
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just bought both of those games, so iam all in, and so is my 7 year old!
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd do it!! I have both those games, Just Dance 2 being my FAV!! You can really get a great burn if you pick and choose your songs.:smokin:
  • blacrasberri
    Options
    Ladies Let's Do it! But since I'm new to the challenge rules, I suggest someone else come up with the regulations but I think we should start Monday. This will give ppl time to purchase the games.
  • blacrasberri
    Options
    ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO CREATE THE WII FITNESS CHALLENGE RULES . ALTHOUGH I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA...I WOULD LIKE FOR SOMEONE WITH CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE TO INVENT THE RULES. SO WE CAN GET STARTED
  • Mammatus
    Mammatus Posts: 9
    Options
    Not trying to be dumb..but where can I find the games? Walmart? that's the only store in town! Curretnly I just have the Wii fit plus! So if walmart will have them I'll get them!