Heart rate and calories burned

Options
Is there a calculator that will tell me how many calories I'll burn if I maintain a particular heart rate?
I don't have access to the technology so I need to be able to input heart rate and time to get a total burn amount.

Terence

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you need to invest in an HRM.

As far as I know there is no calculator on the web that can accurately tell you what your calorie burn is from a particular heart rate. An HRM with a chest strap will constantly monitor your HR and let you know if you need to bump it up/slow it down, w/e. It will also tell you how many calories you have burned.
  • terence
    terence Posts: 119
    Options
    I know ... but I don't have access.
  • terence
    Options
    I know ... but I don't have access.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I get that but hence the invest in one part.. aka go to the store and buy one/save up for one.

Sorry if that sounded rude, but that is really the only way to know for sure.
  • terence
    Options
    I get that but hence the invest in one part.. aka go to the store and buy one/save up for one.

I live in a remote area. No mod cons here.
    Terence
  • terence
    Options

I live in a remote area. No mod cons here.
    Terence