To beeee or not to beeee......sexy???

Options
2»

Replies

• amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I would just take it as a compliment, of course! He's likes how you look!

Look at it this way: Confidence=Sexy. You're becoming more confident with YOUR body and it's obvious. He's picking up on it as well and is turned on by you liking/taking care of YOURSELF.

STRUT ON, GIRL!
  • Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    LMAO......Summer's Eve? I like that I think I'll use that line some time
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Sounds exactly like something I would say. Like another person told you, take it at face value. He didn't mean anything by it....that's just a guy for you. If y'all interpreted everything we said we would ALWAYS be in the doghouse!
  • Jenny56dreams
    Options
    Thx :) will do
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i had an ex once. he had a sticker of this hispanic cartoon chick on his dresser. he told me... if u looked like her u'de be one hot b***h! NOT something u say to a woman! especially about a flippin cartoon! needless to say... hes an ex! i would take the compliment and enjoy it. but i completely understand why it would bother u as well! lol. u are gorgeous tho!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    He used two very's in there! So before you were just sexy, then you were very sexy and now you are working towards very, very sexy. Next up should be drop dead sexy.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Sounds exactly like something I would say. Like another person told you, take it at face value. He didn't mean anything by it....that's just a guy for you. If y'all interpreted everything we said we would ALWAYS be in the doghouse!
    THIS IS VERY TRUE.....LOL
  • Jenny56dreams
    Options
    Well thank you! I'll take that as a compliment lol :happy:
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he wanted some before work action :naughty:
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    People are afraid to pay a compliment because they think it comes off as a remark about how you looked before. My husband has told me that's why he feels uncomfortable complimenting my progress (doesn't want to make me feel bad), others have said the same. Take it as the compliment it is! You're doing great :-)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Words....don't they suck sometimes?!!
  • kevin3676
    kevin3676 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure what he meant was your hard work is being rewarded.