For anyone in Liverpool, UK

Options
Bit of a stab in the dark here, but I was just wondering if there was anyone from Liverpool who has a few stone to lose that would be interested in being weight loss buddies :)

I want to start doing sports as exercise, like tennis and badminton etc, but no one I know wants to do it with me! Everyone's busy or cba or have some kind of excuse, and I don't want to go alone!

So yeah basically if anyone's interested just give me a PM, I'm also looking to start running, I just think it will be a lot easier for motivation and support if there was someone with me, and vice versa :)

Thanks for reading!

Ps. This also applies to anyone in the surrounding areas too! If you have no problem getting here that is :)

Replies

• mynameisnotlisa
    mynameisnotlisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the St. Helens area for the time being, but moving up to Liverpool on Tuesday (only for two weeks tho, haha).

Since coming to the UK my exercise has SERIOUSLY been lacking. I'd love some sort of workout buddy! I might be able to swing a few things next week if you're interested. :)
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ahh awesome! :D

What kind of things would you be interested in doing?
  • mynameisnotlisa
    mynameisnotlisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ooo Idk.. Tennis and badminton sound good. I've never been much of a runner but for some reason, I've really been wanting to play soccer lately, haha.

I also like hiking.. Although Liverpool probably won't be the best place for that, haha. And I'm not sure where would be. :/