Small NSV

Options
mellimeter
mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
I really enjoy baking, and the people I work with always know when we have a special occasion at work that I will bring in something sweet. This weekend we have a big special event, and people have been asking if I'll be bringing in something special. I haven't baked, or subjected myself to being around anything sweet, since I've started my weight loss journey about two weeks ago, and I was a little hesitant about making something.

This morning I remembered that I bought special themed cupcake liners that go along with our event, and decided that I could still bake something special. I whipped up a batch of cupcakes with my usual recipe, but was not even the slightest bit tempted to lick the spoon at the end (normally I practically clean the bowl!) I know it doesn't seem like much, but I looked at the excess batter clinging to the spoon, and remembered all of the hard work I've been doing, felt the ache in my body from working out, and just said no. I put the spoon and the bowl in the sink, turned on the fauce, and let the batter run down the drain. :)

Replies

• Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Nicely done!!!
    you have a lot more willpower than I do.
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Airliner
    Airliner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's the way it's done ... one little difference at a time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!