Alfredo and pizza....

What are your foods that always trap you? I've had two of mine in the past two days....fettucini alfredo and pizza. They are the two foods that I overeat when I have them. Now I'm feeling guilty. Trying to mentally prepare myself for a better day tomorrow. Can't we just wipe out all pizza joints?

Replies

• What are your foods that always trap you? I've had two of mine in the past two days....fettucini alfredo and pizza. They are the two foods that I overeat when I have them. Now I'm feeling guilty. Trying to mentally prepare myself for a better day tomorrow. Can't we just wipe out all pizza joints?
  • I feel your pain mine is white wine I just can't stop at one glass
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    caramel popcorn and peppermint bark candy:ohwell:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    mine is spaghetti,, i can dishes of that stuff!!!!!
  • Pizza for me! and of course chocolate!!!!!! come to think of it micro brewery beer as well! but this site does help me stay aware, its then up to me to modify what I consume and how much.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Ice cream.

Cookies. (especially bad, because I'm allergic to wheat)

I find I can have a little dark chocolate, so it's usually my treat.
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    pork, cookies, ice cream
  • mexican food...tacos...refried beans.....rice.....salsa and chips........haven't eaten this lately...but yummy...yummy....
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    bread, potatoes, chinese food, mexican food, all tasty food:explode:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    I love enchiladas and can't seem to say no.
    Ice cream if its in the house, I solve this by not buying it or buy frozen yogurt.
    Then biscuits though by family does not have that weakness so I just don't make them.

Eve
  • Is it bad if I just found a new pizza place with a delicious "Chicken Alfredo Pizza?" lol :blushing:

It's a small, thin crust, so it's really hard for me to try and only eat half.

Steph
  • PIzza and chips. If I eat one I eat them all--on both counts.:ohwell:

Of course, by husband doesn't help when he buys way more than we need--again, on both counts!:wink:

Going to have to get him trained better!!!:laugh:
  • Is it bad if I just found a new pizza place with a delicious "Chicken Alfredo Pizza?" lol :blushing:

It's a small, thin crust, so it's really hard for me to try and only eat half.

Steph

What is the name of that pizza place? It sounds like it could be cici's pizza. Which if it is I know your weakness. i always get something with olives and pineapple on there with alfredo. MMMM
  • Pizza and cheese......lots of cheese
  • TommieAnn
    TommieAnn Posts: 7 Member
    :love: mine is chocolate
  • mine is pasta with butter, chocolate chips and peanuts mixed together, and these one chocolate and peanut butter bars me and my friend make all the time. also i make cheese quesadillas and nachos