The Incredible Shrinking...Bust

Options

Replies

• loosingit3
    loosingit3 Posts: 27
    Options
    :happy: Id rather be skinny and use a push up bra or something than be over weight. And yes Victoria Secret makes great bra's that help you look bigger.
  • becoming_phoenix
    Options
    Doing chest flyes will build the muscles underneath your breasts, which can make them look bigger and perkier. You might try doing those, pushups, and chest presses :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I dont mind small boobs but i breast feed my son for over a year and i need some volume. :S This is why i cant go under 130lb after that size my boobs are just sad.
  • ajostraat
    ajostraat Posts: 101
    Options
    Designers make the cutest clothes for smaller chested women. Not to mention, you will ALWAYS be able to find a cute bra & panty set.

I agree with an earlier post. Once you reach your goal weight, you can alway reward yourself with some extra curves that don't involve fat/weight gain.
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    It's all about proportion. B's on a fit girl can be extremely attractive.
  • krlaws2
    krlaws2 Posts: 47
    Options
    Well, I have always been small in this area and even when I was full of milk nursing my babies I only grew to completely fill out a B cup. I had to learn a long time ago to embrace my small chest and buy padded bras. :wink:

I'm all kinds of sizes depending on what bra I'm wearing. :glasses:
  • HealthierIn2011
    Options
    It happens to me every time too! Push up bras are a good friend to have...there's always the option of getting a boob job but I find it very hard to "go under the knife" for something that isn't absolutely necessary.
  • radioloren
    radioloren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is something I hate about losing weight, because I don't have much to begin with! However, once I'm thinner, I know I'll look better all around...and like a few of you have said....yes, Victoria's Secret does make some amazing bras! I'm very thankful for that!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!

So my husband and I call them exactly that...The Incredible Shrinking Boobs! LOL....

I too am suffering from this. I was up to a healthy C and now....well now not so much. I make myself feel better because the rest of me is shrinking too, and that's definitely a good thing. I found some great push-up bras at Victoria's Secret. They're a bit pricey, but reasonably priced for them being VS. I don't like the ones that are all sponge, and these are definitely not that. They just give you the oomph you need. LOL I say invest in a good bra, and keep up the good work!!
  • FJones43
    FJones43 Posts: 11
    Options
    Since the breast are made of fat, on that not I will have nothing left when I'm done.....LMBO!!!!!:laugh:
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 pounds and definitely noticed a decrease in my bust size. My thoughts are, I'd rather have small boobs and be smaller than be fat with larger boobs....just sayin'

This. I went down from a High C to a large A/Small B. Who cares... because sooner or later things start following suit.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I feel so shallow compared to the rest of you! I always said I will stop once the boobs and butt start to go,I honestly would rather be Heavy than have no boobs and a flat *kitten*!
  • ElizabethDoesCrossfit
    ElizabethDoesCrossfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had the same worry, but when people would compliment my chest, I realized it was because of my weight gain. I wouldn't want my boobs to be the only thing I have going for me. Once you lose the weight and you feel confident in your skin, you'll realize that you're beautiful without big boobs.

And Victoria's Secret bras do wonders ;)
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I wentfrom a 36G to a 34F and I'm delighted!
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    I wish I had this issue. keep going. everything will even out.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I had the same worry, but when people would compliment my chest, I realized it was because of my weight gain. I wouldn't want my boobs to be the only thing I have going for me. Once you lose the weight and you feel confident in your skin, you'll realize that you're beautiful without big boobs.

And Victoria's Secret bras do wonders ;)

This post did it for me... It's true!! The only thing I've ever had real compliments on about my body is my chest... Time for the rest of it to get some love! I don't want my chest to be my ONLY sexy feature! Thanks!
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    well I must admit that I am VERY happy about loosing my "man boobs", but I do understand where you are coming from.

I will say that in general, guys who see boobs will not say "humm.. they could be bigger" they will more likely say "yeahhhh.. boobies". we really are pretty simple creatures. lol.

I do realize that breast size can be tied to a woman's feeling of sensuality/sexuality, but I personally would rather someone i care about to pursue health than to be worried that their breasts might be getting smaller. I am a very happily married guy and I can look you in the eye and tell you that when I look at my wife that I just see a beautiful, and sexy woman, and I am not keeping track of her size in the first place.

I would say to do what makes you feel good, and increases your overall health.
  • katharine1229
    Options
    I've gone from a DD to a B-C...and have the boobs of a 60 year old who nursed 10 children (no offense 60 year olds :P )
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a C to a B and just bought a new bra at Walmart that makes you look 2 cup sizes bigger and it was only $20. This is wonderful for show but not so good for the bedroom. He will have to start saving for the boob job if he wants more. LOL
  • abdehor
    abdehor Posts: 16
    Options
    I wish , my bust is the last to go. I have lost 22lb and not an inch off my Double Diamonds