Back on the plan

Options
After losing 25 lbs before June, I some how convinced myself that I didnt need to keep track on things on here. Boy was I mistaken. I havent gained any weight (which is great news), but I havent lost any more since (which isnt great news). So its almost October now, I cant believe it, but I am back on the game plan- for good. Just felt I have to say it!!

Replies

• lscotch
    lscotch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    After losing 25 lbs before June, I some how convinced myself that I didnt need to keep track on things on here. Boy was I mistaken. I havent gained any weight (which is great news), but I havent lost any more since (which isnt great news). So its almost October now, I cant believe it, but I am back on the game plan- for good. Just felt I have to say it!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    WElcome back.:flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    welcome back :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Welcome Home:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
    I'm getting pretty close to my goal weight, and I've already decideded that I'm going to try to stay with MFP FOREVER, lol, since I don't want to gain the weight back.
  • kopqueen
    Options
    Hello, nice to meet you and good luck :flowerforyou: