munchies

Options
i have a bad case of the munchies (not the drug-induced kind)
i'm not hungry at all but i really want to eat something. i've tried drinking water but that doesn't help.
what's going on? how can i put a stop to it?

Replies

• shahrazad990
    Options
    i'm not hungry at all but i really want to eat something. i've tried drinking water but that doesn't help.
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    I like tic tacs. :glasses:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :tongue: i have found these cool new cookies they are merique cookies and u can have 10 and it is only 40 cals and fat free,
    they are awesome..
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    :tongue: i have found these cool new cookies they are merique cookies and u can have 10 and it is only 40 cals and fat free,
    they are awesome..

what kind of sweetener is in them? I had a bad experience with binging on sugar free ice cream once. :blushing:
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    whoa whats the brand for these cookies!???????
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

well if you're not truly hungry...think about what's making you want to eat.. if it's not food you can try journaling....or grab a book. If you just feel like nibbling...you can do some hot air popcorn and that's hardly any calories and takes some time to munch. 2 T. = 5 cups popped:drinker:

Or how about some flavored water...I love my water plain but some folks have tossed that idea in on some threads....
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    whoa whats the brand for these cookies!???????